This driver package includes a configuration utility for advanced features.
* Profile – Displays user-defined profiles. Enables users to record settings of favorite wireless settings (home, office, public hotspots, and so forth).
* Network – Displays information (SSID, BSSID, signal, channel, encryption, authentication, network type) about local Access Points (APs) since the last scan.
* Advanced – Displays advanced settings (wireless band, enable TX burst, enable TCP window size, and enable CCX).
* Statistics – Displays detailed counter information based on 802.11 MIB counters.
* WMM – Displays WiFi Multi-Media settings.
* WPS – Displays WPS information on AP.
* Link Status – Displays detailed information about the current connection (link quality, signal strength, throughput).
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Known Issue – When using HP System Software Manager (SSM) with the Force Update option selected, this package may generate an error code in the SSM logfile for all supported Operating Systems.