The 54Mbps Wireless G ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router (model TEW-436BRM) is an all-in-one modem and wireless g router.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b wireless devices
- Compliant with ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ standards and Compliant with PPPoE, PPPoA or IPoA connection types
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for simple network connectivity
- Supports RIP, Static routing and dynamic DNS service
- Supports the TR-069 remote management protocol
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) technology
- Advanced Firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Internet Access Control (MAC Address, Domain, URL, and IP Filtering) support
- Supports Windows, Linix, and Mac operating systems
- Easy configuration and remote management with a Web browser (HTTP)
- Advanced wireless encryption: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, and WPA/WPA2-PSK
TEW-436BRM (Version 1.0R)
Firmware Version: v1.01.04
|GPL Source Code|| The following downloads are not necessary for most users. Some TRENDnet products include software code written by third party developers. These codes are subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL”) or GNU Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”).|
Click on the link under Download Files for the desired TRENDnet product to access to the GPL Code or LGPL Code. These codes are distributed WITHOUT WARRANTY and are subject to the copyrights of the developers. TRENDnet does not provide technical support for these codes. Please go to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt or http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt for specific terms of each license.
For a list of all available GPL Souce Codes, click here.
|Quick Installation Guide|
TEW-436BRM Quick Installation Guide
TEW-436BRM User’s Guide